March Ultra Serpentine Pulley & Bracket Kit, No AC, Keyed MAR-13105
Serpentine Aluminum Pulley & Bracket Kit--ALT/Long WP/Non-Press Fit Keyed Saginaw PS--* REQUIRES 96" / 6 Rib Belt Length, No AC
Alternator and P.S. Pulley & Bracket Kit, No AC
Introducing the Pontiac "Ultra" outward mount one belt drive system. The Ultra runs off a standard rotation 1969 or later water pump. Using this new serpentine design will totally eliminate any belt throwing and enhance your engine compartment. March Performance CNC machines each part from solid 6061-T6 billet aluminum for extra strength and wear. To get belt tensioning perfect, stainless steel rods with chrome moly ends are used. To eliminate polishing in those hard to reach places all parts are covered with maintenance-free clear and black powdercoat.
Pontiac 326, 350, 389, 400, 421, 428 & 455 C.I. Engines
• 1968 - newer balancer (balancer without v-groove)
• 1969 - newer 11 bolt water pump
• Crank Pulley for Pontiac 1968 & Newer Balancer
• Water pump pulley and nose cover for Pontiac 1969 & Newer 11 bolt Water Pump
• Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover.
• Alternator bracket with stainless steel tensioner for GM 10SI Alternator
Power Steering Kit Includes:
• Power steering bracket and pulley for 1975-1978 Saginaw Keyed Power-Steering Pump
• Power steering front and rear mounting brackets.
• Idler pulley with cover.
Picture shown with evac system. Evac pulley and belt not included with March Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.