1969 Pontiac Firebird Fuel Injection Gas Tank , Notched Corner TAN-TM32BN-T
EFI Ready Fuel Tank
This notched corner 69 Camaro and Firebird tank is perfect for mini-tub applications. The front of this tank is narrowed to 27" to clear up to a 345 tire and 3" exhaust. To help regain fuel capacity from the notched corners this tank is 1" deeper than stock. Even if you do not have a mini-tubbed car this tank will work on a stock car where you need a little more clearance for exhaust. Please note that this tank will not work with narrowed leaf spring kits.
- 1969 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses our GPA series fuel pumps
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- 1" Deeper than stock
- Longer mounting straps included with the tank
- Size is: 39-3/8" x 20-7/8" x 8-3/4"
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- 1/4" NPT Supply and Return Line
- Barbed Vent Fitting
- Oven brazed fittings
- Up to 100 PSI
- In-tank wire harness
- Genuine Walbro Fuel Pumps
The GPA-Series Fuel Pump Module is designed to be used in many of our die-stamped alloy-coated and stainless steel gas tanks that have factory-installed reservoir trays. The tray is an absolute necessity for fuel-injection in order to prevent fuel starvation when accelerating and cornering.
We use Walbro high-performance pumps in all of our fuel injection modules, and we offer four different operating ranges in order to supply up to approximately 1000 horsepower. The internal wiring harness, supply line, return line, filter sock and insulator sleeve are included. (The gasket and screws with o-rings are not included with the pump because we include gaskets and screws with our tanks.)
The heavy 10-gauge no-warp mounting plate contains fittings for the supply, the return, the vent and the electrical connector. It is yellow-zinc plated to prevent corrosion.
Fuel Pump Options
High Flow Fuel Pump Module - 255 Liters Per Hour - Up to 630 hp / kt
High Performance Fuel Pump Module - 400 Liters Per Hour - 500-1000 hp / kt
Our fuel tank sender mounts with five mounting screws. They work on fuel tanks from 6 to 24 inches deep by cutting to length using the instructions included. Since fuel tank senders only read resistance to ground they work on all 6-24 volt systems positive or negative ground. They do not have a fuel pickup tube built into them as some original senders may have. Made with a high quality ceramic board rheostat.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H10.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Jay 05/25/2018 06:11AM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Butler Performance Inc.
These are nice tanks, powder coated .. looks great in the car
You must login to post a review.