Complete FAST EFI Ready Ignition Kit, Dist, Wires, Coil, and Ignition, FAS-KIT
FAST Distributor Features:
Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST™, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for electronic ignition control with FAST™ EZ-EFI 2.0®, XFI Sportsman™ and XFI 2.0™. A weld was added to the underside of the "advanced plate sleeve" to provide additional stability to the magnet sleeve for more accurate timing, and increased circuit protection has been added to the sensor module - making the unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations. This also creates more accurate and reliable timing control in harsh conditions or racing environments. Meanwhile, for ease of installation, the cam sync LED display has been changed to green while the crank LED remains red. The wires have also been upgraded to a 20 AWG flexible style, which are much stronger and feature improved durability.
Compatible w/ FAST™ EZ-EFI 2.0®, XFI Sportsman™ & XFI 2.0™
NEW Dual-Sync Features
- 20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength & durability
- Revised sensor placement & advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy & reliability
- Increased circuit protection added to sensor module to make unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations & make for accurate timing control in harsh conditions & racing environments
- Revised LED strategy for easier set up
- CNC-machined housing from high-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Drop-in, plug-and-play solution for fully sequential EFI when used with XFI 2.0™
- Reluctors & pick-ups that have been properly aligned right out of the box that eliminate the need to set crankshaft reference angles or rotor phasing manually before installation
- High output magnetic pick-ups to generate high capacity, noise resistant, discrete switch signals to the ECU, they deliver extremely precise ignition timing and long life
FAST E6 Features:
- Designed to Work Flawlessly w/ FAST™ EFI; Creating a Fully-Engineered Fuel & Ignition Solution
- Ignition Coil is Specifically Designed Based on the Output Specifications of the CD Ignition Box
- Compatible w/ Carbureted or Fuel Injected Engines
- 8.5mm / 25 ohm / straight boot FireWire set
Includes wire separators
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.