Butler Performance Complete EFI Solution Kit w/ HOLLEY SNIPER 4150, EFI Ready Fuel Tank w/Complete In-Tank Fuel System
Factory Replacement EFI Ready Fuel Tank with In-Tank Fuel System Included
Perfect for street rods, muscle cars, off road trucks or nearly any carbureted vehicle. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!
Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
Supports up to 650hp (4 injector version)
4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
Integrated fuel pressure regulator
Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system: fuel pump, filters, feed and return hose and all fittings including fuel tank return line bulkhead fitting.)
The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes stub neck to attach to your original neck with supplied 2" ID connector hose.
- Includes our GPA series fuel pumps 255lph
- 0-90 ohm sending unit.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks line an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver
Includes Billet Pontiac Fuel Pump Block Off Plate
Fuel Line Kit- Choose from options below
- Quick Lock Russel EFI Rubber Hose and hose ends, Fittings and quick connect fuel filter
- Russel Proflex or Proclassic hose and hose ends, fittings, and Holley Billet 10 micron Post Fuel Filter
In-Tank vs. Inline Fuel Pumps
Inline fuel pumps are easier to install than in-tank fuel pumps because the fuel tank does not have to be removed. However, there are several advantages to running an in-tank fuel pump versus an inline fuel pump. FAST™ engineers recommend an in-tank fuel pump when possible.IN-TANK FUEL PUMP ADVANTAGES:
Holley EFI Information Article
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H44.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.