Butler Performance Complete EFI Solution Kit w/ HOLLEY SNIPER QUADRAJET, EFI Ready Fuel Tank w/Complete In-Tank Fuel System
Factory Replacement EFI Ready Fuel Tank with In-Tank Fuel System Included
- Available in 3 Finishes - Classic Gold, Shiny and Black Ceramic
- Designed to deliver the signature Rochester Roar at Wide Open Throttle!
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 500hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Transmission provisions on throttle lever for TH350/TH400 and 200R4/700R4
- Fits most stock Rochester Quadrajet™ (Q-Jet) air cleaners
- Brake Booster adapter included, if required
- Universal Throttle and transmission kickdown bracket included
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)/ and Idle Air Control (IAC) for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Requires external fuel pressure regulator, included in our kit
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes stub neck to attach to your original neck with supplied 2" ID connector hose.
- Includes our GPA series fuel pumps 255lph
- 0-90 ohm sending unit.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks line an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver
Includes Billet Butler Black Pontiac Fuel Pump Block Off Plate
In-Tank vs. Inline Fuel Pumps
Inline fuel pumps are easier to install than in-tank fuel pumps because the fuel tank does not have to be removed. However, there are several advantages to running an in-tank fuel pump versus an inline fuel pump. FAST™ engineers recommend an in-tank fuel pump when possible.IN-TANK FUEL PUMP ADVANTAGES:
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.