Tremec 5 Speed TKX Transmission Kit, A-Body 1964-67 APO-COGM-A1F
TKX Street and Strip 5-Speed for GM, 600ft-lb constant load rated, unmodified, 26-spline input shaft, 4616 chromoly gears and shafts, one-piece counter shaft, brass cage bearings, new in box, full factory warranty, ratios: 2.87, 1.89, 1.28, 1:1, .64od. Recommended for street and strip use and low rpm highway cruising.
Designed for electronic or mechanical speedometers (7-tooth). 600 ft.-lbs. torque capacity. Fits any GM 4 speed bell housing.
ProFit TKX installation kit combo for 1964-67 A-Body
- TCET5009 Tremec TKX - 600ft-lb Constant Load Rated, 2.87 1st, .64OD
- TREMEC Flip Shifter - OE 4-speed shift position
- Driveshaft Slip Yoke - 1330 Solid Yoke, Cryo Hardened Steel
- Mechanical Speedometer Conversion - Cable adapter compatible with OE cable
- VSS Wiring Harness - For electronic speedometer or fuel injection ECU
- Tunnel Patch - rolled tapered steel
- Reverse Light Wiring - Weatherseal harness, non-polar
- Mount - ISO-X balistic mount, low profile
- Pilot Bearing - Roller steel, grease pre-pack (specify LS or non-LS engine)
- Shift Knob - White w/black 5-speed pattern
- Hardware, Warranty and Instructions
Compatible with 4-speed bell housing. Requires 26-spline clutch disc (not included)
- Transmission Included:Yes
- Number of Gears:Five
- Input Shaft Diameter:1.125 in.
- Input Spline Quantity:26
- Output Shaft Spline Quantity:31
- Bellhousing Included:No
- Yoke Included:Yes
- Shifter Included:Yes
- First Gear Ratio:2.87:1
- Second Gear Ratio:1.89:1
- Third Gear Ratio:1.28:1
- Fourth Gear Ratio:1.00:1
- Fifth Gear Ratio:0.64:1
- Case Material:Aluminum
- Crossmember Included:No
- Transmission Mount Included:Yes
- Transmission Mount Type:Polymer
- Transmission Tunnel Patch Included:Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included:Yes
- Pilot Bushing Material:Steel
- Pilot Bushing Type:Roller
- Speedometer Cable and Gear Included:No
- Backup Light Connector Harness Included:Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included:Yes
Rated for up to 600ft. lbs. torque
Ships in 3-4 weeks
TKO Extreme- Rated at 950ft lbs of torque
This includes upgraded components that move the ft lb rating from 600 to 950 to handle Butler Performance high torque/high HP engines. Also includes Cryo traetment. The Cryo Treatment is a process of taking the transmission apart and freezing the gears and inner components and warming them up and refreezing them as this is done is makes the internals hardens which with a few other upgrades we do makes the transmission capable of holding 950 hp/tq to the wheels unlike the stock transmission which will only hold 600 hp/tq.
White Lightning Shifter Upgrade- SHWL-10100
White Lightning Shifter Mechanism, TKO, independent adjustable spring bias for improved centering.
American Powertrain Guarantee
BEST TRANSMISSIONS IN THE INDUSTRY
Manufactured by TREMEC, the world’s largest RWD manual transmission company, in vertically integrated and fully automated facility.
All shift linkage internally housed and lubricated for clean shifts and no binding.
High alloy gears, wide shaft spacing and advanced synchronization.
Quick shifts and big power ratings.
Great cruising RPMS – 18% to 50% drop in highway RPMS.
INCREASED FUEL ECONOMY
30-50% better than stock, on average.
90-days from TREMEC, extended to 2-years by American Powertrain.
- American Powertrain
- Transmission & Drivetrain - Transmissions - Tremec Manual Transmission Kits by American Powertrain
- Tremec Manual Transmission Kits by American Powertrain
- Item Requires Shipping
- 140.0 lbs.
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.