BOP Pontiac 3.00" Main DUAL LIP Viton 1pc Rear Main Seal (301, 326, 350, 389, 400) BOP-RMS18
Pontiac 3.00" Main DUAL LIP Viton 1pc Rear Main Seal (1959-79, 326 thru 400 AND 1979-1981 265/301 /Also Fits 1967 428/ Fits Early 347/370 when trimmed to fit)
The new BOP Engineering One-piece rear main seal is the most advanced rear main seal on the market for the traditional Pontiac V-8. This revolutionary design features a number of state of the art innovations including relocation of the parting line which greatly reducing the risk of leaking, a more pliable construction that will work more effectively in engines with seal groove geometry issues, and double lip design to provide twice the protection against leakage as well as supporting outstanding vacuum numbers.
See Part # RMS-01 for the traditional style 2pc single lip rear main seal
- Crate Engines and Builder Kits - Build It Like Butler - 500hp+ Pontiac EFI Muscle Car Engine on Pump Gas
- Crate Engines and Builder Kits - Build It Like Butler - 500hp+ Pontiac Carbureted Muscle Car Engine on Pump Gas
- Crate Engines and Builder Kits - Build It Like Butler - 700hp+ 535ci Pump Gas Engine w/ IAII Cast Block
- Crate Engines and Builder Kits - Build It Like Butler - 700hp+ 535ci Pump Gas Engine w/ IAII Aluminum Block
- Gaskets and Freeze Plugs - Rear Main Seals
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Luke01/11/2018 08:32PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: Butler Performance Inc.
This is super easy to install. Directions detailed and easy to follow. Will never install another rope seal again!
You must login to post a review.