Rob Mc 1974-79 Firebird, T/A 1/2" Outlet/Return Fuel Tank Sending Unit RMC-1079
Pontiac 1/2" Outlet/Return Fuel Tank Sending Unit for 1974-79 Firebird, T/A-DOES NOT Have Provision for Strainer - for use in stock tanks
- Drop-in replacement for factory 5/16" or 3/8" sending units
- Budget alternative to a fuel cell or weld-on sump
- Recommended for cars with engines over 450 hp
- Recommended for all cars with an electric fuel pump and return/bypass style regulator
- 1/2" pickup and feed tubes reduce flow restriction to suction side of fuel pump
- 1/2" return tube allows use of a return/bypass regulator without modifying the fuel tank or switching to a fuel cell
- Return tube can be capped off if no return line is used
- Use with a reducer to connect 1/4" vapor return line from a mechanical pump
- Billet aluminum base and aluminum tubes are anodized for use with gasoline or alcohol
- Stainless fuel level sending unit works with OEM fuel level gauges (0-90 ohm)
- Eliminates restrictive, difficult to service intank “sock” filter. Use with RobbMc inline prefilter
- MADE IN THE USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Edwin09/17/2020 07:19PM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Butler Performance Inc.
you've got to understand, i was chasing problems that i thought were 'carburetor' problems for more than a year. issues with a leaking gas tank led me to butler performance (thru street outlaws, tks big chief), for a new sending unit since the old one was fried. the larger diameter pick up, then fuel line supplied enough fuel volume and pressure to the carburetor, and after some tuning, my 'carburetor' problem was gone. it might be a little pricey, but it works!
You must login to post a review.