Butler Built Edelbrock Round Port Pontiac 87cc Cylinder Heads, Fast-Burn CNC Chambers, Hyd. Flat Tappet (Pair) BPI-61529BP-2
BP Built Pontiac 87cc ROUND PORT BP/Edelbrock Heads - Complete Set **Hyd Flat Tappet** w/ CNC Machined ChambersIncludes 2 Complete Heads
Our Heads feature Edelbrock bare casting cores with all machine work done in our head shop. They are fitted with Ferrea Valves, new guides, Comp Cams Springs, Comp locators, Comp Retainers and Locks. They can optionally be slotted to accept 1.65 rockers if needed.
These heads are custom built per order by Butler Performance
Performer RPM CNC cylinder heads have the same specifications as our popular Performer RPM Round Port cylinder heads for 1962-79 455 cubic inch Pontiac engines, but feature a CNC machined combustion chamber. The CNC machined chamber results in a consistent and precise chamber for improved flow performance & more efficient combustion. Performer RPM CNC cylinder heads are available in two chamber sizes. The 87cc chamber version is ideal for 10:1 engines and will deliver excellent street performance on low octane fuel. Performer RPM CNC cylinder heads with 72cc chambers are best for higher compression engines. Both are patterned after the same port flange configuration as the 1969-1970 Ram-Air IV Pontiac Round Port cylinder heads.
EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC ROLLER CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
- Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Combustion chamber volume: 72/87cc
- Intake runner volume: 215cc
- Exhaust runner volume: 175cc
- Intake valve diameter: 2.11"
- Exhaust valve diameter: 1.66"
- Valve stem diameter: 11/32"
- Valve guides: Manganese bronze
- Deck thickness: 5/8"
- Valve spring diameter: 1.46"
- Valve spring maximum lift: .575"
- Rocker stud: 7/16"
- Guideplate: Hardended steel
- Pushrod diameter: 5/16"
- Valve angle: 14°
- Exhaust port location: Stock Ram Air IV
- Spark plug fitment: 14mm x 3/4 reach, gasket seat
- Butler Performance
- Due to popular demand the Heads are custom built and ready in 12-15 weeks or less
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.