Holley 150gph HP Electric Fuel Pump HLY-12-150
Looking for a fuel pump that is quiet, stylish, powerful and dependable? Look at the Holley HP 125 and HP 150 series fuel pumps. The exclusive gerotor gearset quietly and efficiently pumps the fuel without the noise of traditional vane pumps. The chrome motor and trick powder coated bracket match the mil-spec hard anodized base for unmatched beauty and durability. While these pumps have the capability to feed stout race engines, they are equally at home on the street due to their design and construction techniques.
- Gerotor design for smooth operation and durability
- Flows 150 GPH free flow
- Flows 140 GPH at 7 psi
- Powers engines from stock all the way up to 900 horsepower (Gasoline)
- 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet fittings
- Black mil-spec nickel PTFE hard anodized billet base
- Show quality chrome 12v motor
- Profiled black powdercoated mounting bracket
- Laser engraved Holley logo & inlet/outlet markings
- Less noise than traditional vane pumps
- 6 1/4" tall
- Compatible with gasoline or alcohol
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 recommended
|Free Flow GPH||110|
|Free Flow LPH||416|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body color||Silver|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.5 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.