Tremec 6-Speed Magnum T56 Wide Ratio GM Transmission (Trans Only) BPI-TRANS-TUET-11012
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars – including the ZR1 Corvette and ACR Viper – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts.
- The aftermarket's premier 6-speed performance manual transmission
- 700 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Reasonably light at 135 lbs. dry
- Multiple shifter locations & dual speedo pickups for unmatched versatility
- Choice of two different gear ratio sets (2.66 or 2.97), with unique double overdrive ratios
- Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws, with crisp, precise engagement
- Modern OE supercar technology for the ultimate pro-tourers, road-racers, and more.
|Application||Part #||Engine||Torque Capacity
|Clutch Type||Speedo Type||Spline Count
Input / Output
|GM||TUET11012||LS||700||No||Hyd||Mech/Elec||26 / 31||2.97||2.10||1.46||1.00||.74||.50||2.90|
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.