Butler Performance Complete EFI Solution Kit w/ HOLLEY SNIPER STEALTH 4150, EFI Ready Fuel Tank w/Complete In-Tank Fuel System
Factory Replacement EFI Ready Fuel Tank with In-Tank Fuel System Included
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation.
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor.
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions.
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- An external fuel pressure regulator is required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, e.g. 12-886.
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes stub neck to attach to your original neck with supplied 2" ID connector hose.
- Includes our GPA series fuel pumps 255lph or 400lph options
- 0-90 ohm sending unit.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks line an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver
Includes Billet Pontiac Fuel Pump Block Off Plate
Fuel Line Kit- Choose from options below
- Quick Lock Russel EFI Rubber Hose and hose ends, Fittings and quick connect fuel filter
- Russel Proflex or Proclassic hose and hose ends, fittings, and Holley Billet 10 micron Post Fuel Filter
In-Tank vs. Inline Fuel Pumps
Inline fuel pumps are easier to install than in-tank fuel pumps because the fuel tank does not have to be removed. However, there are several advantages to running an in-tank fuel pump versus an inline fuel pump. FAST™ engineers recommend an in-tank fuel pump when possible.IN-TANK FUEL PUMP ADVANTAGES:
Holley EFI Information Article
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.