Butler Performance Complete EFI Solution Kit w/ FAST EFI 1.0, EFI Ready Fuel Tank w/Complete In-Tank Fuel System
Factory Replacement EFI Ready Fuel Tank with In-Tank Fuel System Included
In the past, carburetor-to-EFI conversion was no picnic. At the very least, you would need a laptop and significant tuning experience. But thanks to FAST™ engineers, those days are over. With the new EZ-EFI™ Self Tuning Fuel Injection System, you get patent-pending EFI technology that does all the work for you. Simply hook it up, answer the basic setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held display, and the system tunes itself as you drive!
Includes Everything You Need To Install EFI In Only Hours
The new EZ-EFI™ Self Tuning Fuel Injection System provides you with the complete EFI package, including the ECU, wide-band O2 sensor, wiring harness, fuel injectors, an optional fuel pump kit and other assorted components, including the innovative 4150 Throttle Body from FAST™. This cast throttle body gives you the total package for your existing 4150-type manifold and comes with everything, including the appropriate fuel injectors and fuel rails.
Works On Your Engine – No Manifold Or Extra Parts Needed
This system bolts-on easily to any carbureted engine.– NO manifold replacement needed. In addition to matching any carbureted manifold, the EZ-EFI™ Self Tuning Fuel Injection System also works with your original carb-style throttle linkage and is ready to accept all OEM sensors. The EZ-EFI™ can be installed easily in an afternoon and is a “must have” for your street rod or muscle car.
Self-tuning system — NO tuning experience or laptop needed
Complete system includes mini ECU, wide-band O2 sensor, wiring harness, injectors, fuel pump kit & 4150 throttle body, and pressure guage
4150 throttle body works with original carb-style linkage & accepts all OEM sensors
Easy-to-use setup Wizard provides a comprehensive walk-through & system tunes itself
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes stub neck to attach to your original neck with supplied 2" ID connector hose.
- Includes our GPA series fuel pumps 255lph
- 0-90 ohm sending unit.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks line an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver
Includes Billet Pontiac Fuel Pump Block Off Plate
Fuel Line Kit- Choose from options below
- Quick Lock Russel EFI Rubber Hose and hose ends, Fittings and quick connect fuel filter
- Russel Proflex or Proclassic hose and hose ends, fittings, and Holley Billet 10 micron Post Fuel Filter
- Fast Billet EFI High Pressure bypass regulator
In-Tank vs. Inline Fuel Pumps
Inline fuel pumps are easier to install than in-tank fuel pumps because the fuel tank does not have to be removed. However, there are several advantages to running an in-tank fuel pump versus an inline fuel pump. FAST™ engineers recommend an in-tank fuel pump when possible.IN-TANK FUEL PUMP ADVANTAGES:
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.