Complete In-Tank Pump to Carb Solution Kit, w/New Fuel Tank and Complete In-Tank Fuel System
Now you can upgrade your tank to an EFI Ready in tank pump for use with a carburetor. This kit comes with everything you need to get rid of your mechanical or inline pump. In Tank pumps are much quieter than in tank pumps and have a longer lifespan in most cases. Not only can you get the benefits of a high pressure in tank pump but you can make the switch to EFI easily if you decide to in the future.
- Fuel Injection Ready Tank and pump but used in a carbureted system
- Includes stub neck to attach to your original neck with supplied 2" ID connector hose.
- Includes our GPA series fuel pumps 255lph with Walbro pump
- 0-90 ohm sending unit.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks line an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver
- Includes full line kit with -6AN fittings and carbureted billet bypass fuel regulator
- Included Black Pontiac Logoed fuel pump block off plate
Line Kit Includes: # FF-10 Fuel Filter # (x2) Quick Disconnect Fittings for Fuel Filter # (x2) 1/4" NPT to -6AN Fuel Pump Adapter Fittings # (x7) Russell Straight -6AN Straight Twist-Lok Fittings # Russell 90 Degree -6AN Twist-Lok Fitting # (25 feet) -6AN Black Push Lock Fuel Hose # Edelbrock Carbureted Bypass Fuel Regulator # 6 O-Ring Boss to -6AN Adapter (Regulator Return Fitting) # (x2) 10 O-Ring Boss to -6AN Adapter (Regulator Inlet/Outlet Fittings)
In-Tank vs. Inline Fuel Pumps
Inline fuel pumps are easier to install than in-tank fuel pumps because the fuel tank does not have to be removed. However, there are several advantages to running an in-tank fuel pump versus an inline fuel pump. FAST™ engineers recommend an in-tank fuel pump when possible.IN-TANK FUEL PUMP ADVANTAGES:
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.