BOP Belt Drive, W/Motor Plate, STD Deck, for Steel Oil Pan BOP-BDS06
Pontiac Belt Drive W/Motor Plate (std. deck)- for Steel Oil Pan
- Now Featuring needle roller thrust bearing for cam end play control
- NEW wider belt and gears for higher HP capacity Improved Idler system
- Dry system allows easy access and inspection
- Cam timing externally adjustable to +/- 10 degrees
- Absorbs/Reduces harmonics to valve train
- Improves valve spring and seat life significantly
- Synchronous belt more accurate than conventional timing chains
- Less reciprocating mass
- Low friction, Kevlar reinforced belt
- Requires less power to drive
- No block modifications required
- High quality coatings and stainless fasteners
- Retains stock harmonic balancer location
- Easy cam removal without removing front plate
- Eliminates messy timing chain cover removal
- Tall deck version does not use an idler
- Includes oil pan modification kit.
- Drive accessories behind the Balancer
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.