Comp Cams XTREME ENERGY XE274H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cam CCA-51-224-4
Notice: All flat tappet cams require break-in oil and the use of oil additives. They also require a more extensive break-in process.
• Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
• More vacuum allows a step up in duration for greater performance
• Best seller; excellent all around performance in street carbureted applications
• Work best with COMP Cams® roller rockers and matched valve springs
• Require other performance parts (intake manifold, headers, etc.) for best performance
- Comp Cams
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Danny05/20/2016 02:42PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 yearNot purchased from: Butler Performance Inc.
Using this camshaft in conjunction with a set of Eddy D Port Heads, gasket matched to an RPM intake, all work done by Butler Performance. Very pleased. Butler recommended the cam to be used with these heads and my combination
You must login to post a review.