Edelbrock Round Port Pontiac 87cc Cylinder Heads, Hyd. Roller Non Fast Burn Chamber version(Pair) EDL-60575-2
Pontiac 87cc ROUND PORT Edelbrock Heads - Complete (Pair) **Hyd Roller (Single Spring)** OUT OF THE BOX/STOCK EDELBROCKIncludes 2 Complete Heads
Edelbrock Performer RPM heads produce outstanding horsepower with excellent low speed torque and throttle response. Designed for 1965-79 389-455 c.i.d. Pontiac engines, these heads are patterned after the 1969 -70 Ram Air IV Pontiac cylinder head. Two styles are available: a street legal 87cc combustion chamber version for low compression applications using 92 actane fuel and a 72cc chamber version for higher compression, racing applications. Both heads have Ram Air IV exhaust port flanges.
BP has conducted extensive flow bench, dyno, and track testing with these heads, all resulting in great performance numbers. We have cylinder head packages for any application, from 7-second racecars to 8 & 9 second street cars and even daily drivers. Call for a cylinder head combo to fit your needs.
EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC ROLLER CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
- Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Combustion chamber volume: 72/75/87cc
- Intake runner volume: 215cc
- Exhaust runner volume: 175cc
- Intake valve diameter: 2.11"
- Exhaust valve diameter: 1.66"
- Valve stem diameter: 11/32"
- Valve guides: Manganese bronze
- Deck thickness: 5/8"
- Valve spring diameter: 1.46"
- Valve spring maximum lift: .575"
- Rocker stud: 7/16"
- Guideplate: Hardended steel
- Pushrod diameter: 5/16"
- Valve angle: 14°
- Exhaust port location: Stock Ram Air IV
- Spark plug fitment: 14mm x 3/4 reach, gasket seat
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.