Edelbrock Round Port Pontiac 72cc Cylinder Heads, Fast-Burn CNC Chambers, Hyd. Flat Tappet (Pair) EDL-61519-2
Pontiac 72cc ROUND PORT Edelbrock Heads - Complete (Pair) **Hyd FT (Single Spring)** w/ CNC Machined Chambers OUT OF THE BOX/STOCK EDELBROCKIncludes 2 Complete Heads
Performer RPM CNC cylinder heads have the same specifications as our popular Performer RPM Round Port cylinder heads for 1962-79 455 cubic inch Pontiac engines, but feature a CNC machined combustion chamber. The CNC machined chamber results in a consistent and precise chamber for improved flow performance & more efficient combustion. Performer RPM CNC cylinder heads are available in two chamber sizes. The 87cc chamber version is ideal for 10:1 engines and will deliver excellent street performance on low octane fuel. Performer RPM CNC cylinder heads with 72cc chambers are best for higher compression engines. Both are patterned after the same port flange configuration as the 1969-1970 Ram-Air IV Pontiac Round Port cylinder heads.
**EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
- Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Combustion chamber volume: 72/87cc
- Intake runner volume: 215cc
- Exhaust runner volume: 175cc
- Intake valve diameter: 2.11"
- Exhaust valve diameter: 1.66"
- Valve stem diameter: 11/32"
- Valve guides: Manganese bronze
- Deck thickness: 5/8"
- Valve spring diameter: 1.46"
- Valve spring maximum lift: .575"
- Rocker stud: 7/16"
- Guideplate: Hardended steel
- Pushrod diameter: 5/16"
- Valve angle: 14°
- Exhaust port location: Stock Ram Air IV
- Spark plug fitment: 14mm x 3/4 reach, gasket seat
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.