Rob Mc 1968-72 GTO, Lemans, Tempest Sending Unit RMC-1069
1/2" Outlet/Return Fuel Tank Sending Unit For 1968-72 GTO, Lemans, Tempest. DOES NOT Have Provision for Strainer - for use in stock tanks, Available with AN fitting upgrade
- Drop-in replacement for factory 5/16" or 3/8" sending units
- Budget alternative to a fuel cell or weld-on sump
- Recommended for cars with engines over 450 hp
- Recommended for all cars with an electric fuel pump and return/bypass style regulator
- 1/2" pickup and feed tubes reduce flow restriction to suction side of fuel pump
- 1/2" return tube allows use of a return/bypass regulator without modifying the fuel tank or switching to a fuel cell
- Return tube can be capped off if no return line is used
- Use with a reducer to connect 1/4" vapor return line from a mechanical pump
- Billet aluminum base and aluminum tubes are anodized for use with gasoline or alcohol
- Fuel gauge sender (0-90 ohm) works with OEM fuel gauges
- Eliminates restrictive, difficult to service intank “sock” filter. Use with RobbMc inline prefilter
- MADE IN THE USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.