Butler Performance Custom Short Block Kit, Customer Core, 400 Block, 406-412 ci, 3.750" Str (Unassembled)
- Customized Butler Performance Short Block Kit
- Choose Bore Size
- 3.750" Stroke
- Great budget friendly package tailored to you
- All short blocks undergo the "Butler Process"
406-412 CI short block kit
Complete Internally Balanced rotating assembly with customer prepped block
Here at Butler keeping Pontiacs alive is our passion. If you have a good, usable block, we want to use it for your build. We will assist you with getting it ready to ship in to us and handle all the shipping paperwork. Once it arrives we will photograph its original condition and fully inspect it.
- 3.750" stroke Cast or forged crank
- Internally Balanced
- Available Bores- 4.150" (.030" over), 4.160" (.040" over), and 4.18" (.060" over)
- Icon Flat Top Pistons
- Total Seal Rings- File Fit
- 6.625" I-Beam Rods on 3.750" Stroke
- Performance Rod Bearings
- Performance Main bearings
- 400 prepped block supplied by the customer
- sonic tested
- completely deburred
- bored and honed with torque plate
- line honed with ARP main studs
- deck squared
- cam bearings and brass freeze plugs installed
- ready to assemble
Included reusable engine cradle
Inbound freight will be setup by our shipping department and all documents and scheduling will be provided. Inbound shipping charges are not included in the kit price. We will contact you a freight estimate or you can prepay $500.00 toward the inbound shipping charges. (Average cost $300-500).
Most blocks can be machined with an increased bore size of .030". This means a 4.120" would be usable at 4.150". In some cases the block will not clean up at .030 and there are two options; go with the next larger bore it will clean up on or re-sleeve the worn/pitted/cracked cylinders (additional charges). We will contact you to confirm bore size before starting machine work.
The price of this kit includes a portion which is non refundable. The inbound freight, inspection, and clean and magnaflux is non-refundable. Return shipping charges for any unusable block is also not included.
We will help with information on how to prep your bare block before shipping.
Images for display purposes only and could show optional parts. Contact us for a custom quote for your application and specifications
- Butler Performance
- 10-12 weeks (slightly longer for full custom pistons). Ships to business address. Residential or liftgate are available for additional charges
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.