Edelbrock 72cc Aluminum D-port Pontiac Cylinder Heads, Fast-Burn CNC Chambers, Hyd. Roller (Pair) EDL-61595-2
Pontiac 72cc D-PORT Edelbrock Heads - Complete (Pair) Includes 2 Complete Heads OUT OF THE BOX/STOCK EDELBROCKEQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC ROLLER CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
Performer Pontiac Cylinder Heads utilize a D-Port exhaust port configuration for use with standard D-port exhaust systems. They are designed for 1962-79 389, 400, 421, 428 and 455 c.i.d. V8 Pontiac engines with a 4.060" or larger bore. They feature optimized oil return passages for increased oil flow. These heads are available in three heart shaped combustion chamber sizes, including 65cc, 72cc and 87cc. The 65cc combustion chambers are as-cast while the 72cc and 87cc chambers are fully CNC’d to provide a 9.5:1 compression ratio when used with flat-top pistons. The spark plug has been relocated closer to the exhaust valve for improved performance. These heads are cast with extra thick port walls and a compact port size, making them ideal for CNC and hand porting. Complete cylinder head includes guide plates, rocker studs and high quality valvetrain for direct bolt-on application. Heat crossover is machined for 50-state emissions legal performance.
|#61589 (D-PORT 72cc Chamber): Flow Numbers as tested by Edelbrock's SuperFlo SF-1020 flow bench @ 28" H2O|
- Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Combustion chamber volume: (A) 65cc / 72cc / 87cc
- Intake runner volume: 204cc
- Exhaust runner volume: 145cc
- Intake valve diameter: 2.11"
- Exhaust valve diameter: 1.66"
- Valve stem diameter: 11/32"
- Valve guides: Manganese bronze
- Deck thickness: 5/8"
- Valve spring maximum lift: .575"
- Rocker stud: 7/16"
- Guideplate: Hardended steel
- Pushrod diameter: 5/16"
- Valve angle: 14°
- Exhaust port location: Stock
- Spark plug fitment: 14mm x 3/4 reach, gasket seat
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!