Home - Return to Previous Page
1969 Pontiac Firebird, NOTCHED CORNER, SNIPER EFI FUEL TANK SYSTEM 255 LPH, Coated Steel, EFI, Gas
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, and a fuel level sender. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
• Tanks are galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
• 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
• Sender has 1/4" NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
• Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
• Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
• Internal tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
• Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
• Notched front corners for installing mini-tubs to gain wider tire and exhaust clearance Each tank is a direct fit for your application with no body modifications necessary.
The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, a fuel level sender, and new tank straps. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. This model has notched front corners for additional tire and exhaust clearance. This notched corner 69 Camaro and Firebird tank is perfect for mini-tub applications. The front of this tank is narrowed to 27" to clear up to a 345 tire and 3" exhaust. To help regain fuel capacity from the notched corners this tank is 1" deeper than stock. Even if you do not have a mini-tubbed car this tank will work on a stock car where you need a little more clearance for exhaust. The 255 LPH fuel pump supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W47.0000” x H27.0000” x L10.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.