Home - Return to Previous Page
Holley Sniper 2 EFI Self-Tuning kit + handheld EFI monitor- Black Finish HLY-550-511-3XX
The #1 EFI conversion system just got better! Introducing Sniper 2 EFI - a self-tuning, easy-to-install, EFI conversion for common 4-barrel (4150 flange) style carburetors. We took everything that we learned from the original Sniper EFI system and added 14 new features that will make your EFI conversion more simple, reliable, and modern. Like all Sniper EFI systems, Sniper 2 is designed to work with the Sniper Ecosystem that includes Hyperspark ignition, complete fuel systems, multiple user interfaces/dash displays, and more.
The #1 EFI conversion system just got better! Introducing Sniper 2 EFI - a self-tuning, easy-to-install, EFI conversion for common 4-barrel (4150 flange) style carburetors. We took everything that we learned from the original Sniper EFI system and added 14 new features that will make your EFI conversion more simple, reliable, and modern. Like all Sniper EFI systems, Sniper 2 is designed to work with the Sniper Ecosystem that includes Hyperspark ignition, complete fuel systems, multiple user interfaces/dash displays, and more. New for Sniper 2 is the optional Power Distribution Module (PDM). This cost-effective and optional accessory isolates the core of your EFI and ignition wiring into one, easy-to-use location. Simply slide the stripped wire ends under the positive lock connector and tighten down the set screw. Battery and a switched 12-volt source is all that's required from your vehicle to power the PDM and your Sniper EFI. Make your classic drive like a modern fuel-injected vehicle, including easy cold starts, smooth drivability, and improved fuel economy! Sniper 2 is designed to be installed at home in your garage with limited tools and the support of Holley's comprehensive installation manual and videos. The user-friendly setup wizard allows you to answer a few simple questions about your engine and the system will begin self-tuning with no laptop or tuning experience required. If you're looking for a high-performance fuel injection system that delivers power, efficiency, and ease of use, look no further than the Sniper 2 EFI.
- Main Features
- All new design – the #1 EFI Conversion just got better!
- Only four wiring connections required: Battery+, Battery-, Switched Ignition, and RPM
- Calibration wizard only requires that you answer a few simple questions about your engine to create a base map and begin self-tuning – No laptop required
- Supports up to 650hp naturally aspirated or 575hp on boost with four 100 lb/hr injectors
- (NEW) Next generation ECU features improved RF noise and interference resistance (stands up to old car wiring, noisy alternators, faulty plug wires)
- (NEW) Redesigned throttle shaft and plate geometry for a smoother throttle feel
- Sniper 2 is Part of the Sniper EFI Complete Ecosystem
- Sniper 2 is compatible with the complete Sniper EFI Ecosystem that includes plug-n-play Hyperspark Ignition systems (coil, ignition box and distributor), fuel systems (fuel lines, fuel pump hangers), multiple displays and more
- (NEW) Main harness includes plug-and-play HyperSpark distributor support, for integrated timing control, making your ignition setup hassle free
- (NEW) Adaptors for other ignition types sold separately: 558-329 CD Box to Sniper 2, 558-330 MSD Pro Billet / Crank Trigger to Sniper 2
- (NEW) Wide Variety of tuning and gauge display interfaces: from a 3.5-inch full color LCD Handheld, 5-inch Digital Dash, or the Bluetooth dongle, which allows you to connect either an iOS or Android based cell phone to your Sniper 2
- (NEW) Optional Power Distribution Module (PDM) further simplifies wiring, especially when used in conjunction with an ignition system
- Available with fuel system kits: a complete fuel system consisting of: 20 ft. of 3/8 in. Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, fuel pressure regulator, filters, necessary hardware, and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank
- Additional Features
- (NEW) Integrated transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200-4R/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications
- (NEW) “Hidden Harness” wiring harnesses exits from the rear of throttle body for a clean appearance
- (NEW) Inputs and outputs consist of: 2x Ground Inputs, 2x Ground Outputs, 1x TPS output (0-5v), and 1x Tach Output
- (NEW) Redesigned injector connector for improved reliability
- (NEW) Onboard contactless magnetic TPS sensor ensures an accurate TPS reading
- (NEW) Next Generation mil-spec style M8 positive lock connector for CAN1 and CAN2 provides the latest in CAN bus technology for a simple yet robust connection
- (NEW) Cast-in fuel crossover from the primary to secondary fuel rail
- (NEW) Sniper 2 throttle bodies are serialized in house, which provides each unit a birth certificate for an improved customer service and warranty experience in the event of any unit needing to be inspected
- The included genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen Sensor provides real-time fuel map learning
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel weldable oxygen sensor flange
- Patent Pending
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.